Fill this form to join our Editorial Board
Join the first 100 world-class professional members of our editorial board commissioned to provide a database that will advance the existing curiosity and short-term advancement of research-based interventions for long term sustainable development. This is part of the corporate responsibility of this board, to the stakeholders in the era of emergence and resurgence of novel deadly pandemics, including providing safe and efficacious medications to prevent, cure and/or control health challenges that threaten the existence of Humans, Animals, and Plants on the planet earth (One health). Your consent to join this board will be a big boost to our noble ambition of sustainable development for between society for us today and for our children tomorrow, as well as our acceleration to the top, through the pack of the big old names in publishing
For details contact our editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mubuuke Gonzaga [Bsc, M.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D.] is a lecturer at the Dept of Radiology/Centre for Health Profes Edu, competent in Radiology, medical edu, inter-professional edu, & collaborative practice, and issues of mentorship, Bioethics, research ethics, and social accountability. He holds B.Sc from MUK, an M.Sc in breast imaging (Cardiff University), an M. Sc in medical education, and a Ph.D. as well fellowship in medical education and bioethics/research ethics from Stellenbosch and Bioethics Fellowship from Johns Hopkins
Yasir Hayat Mughal, Ph.D. in Cognitive Science and Human Development and an Assistant Professor at the Qassim University KSA. Yasir Hayat Mughal has special skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis, academic writing, and many more form of analysis. His expertise in cognitive science is a big asset to the editorial board. He can help the board in analyzing the scientific basis of the human mind and will combine methods from psychology, computer sc, linguistics, philosophy, and neuroscience, to achieve objectives.
Fekadu Israel Alambo is an Assistant Professor of Sociology, Dpt of Sociology, Hawassa University with a special interest in Rural Sociology, Sociology of Agriculture and Food, Social Protection, Rural Livelihoods. He obtained his BA degree in Sociology and Social Work (Adama University) and Master of Arts Degree in Sociology (Addis Ababa University). He has been working as a graduate assistant, assistant lecturer, lecturer (Dilla University). Fekadu has a track record of research engagements and publications in reputable journals.
Udo Ukeju Ph.D. is a Rural Sociologist with a Ph.D. in Agricultural Entrepreneurship, Rural sociology, & extension comm. the Ag Dir Entrepren & Enterprise, Gregory University Uturu Nigeria. Gregory Univ @ Uturu in Abia State Nigeria. Udo is interested in the use of statistical models in entrepreneur & enterprise
Dafiewhare Onokiojare E, MB.BS, MWACP-Family Medicine, MPH, F. SAFRI is a Public Health & Family Physician, & Medical Educationist S/Lecturer, Dept of Int’l Med KIU, Uganda. He was a Nigeria TAC volunteer. Graduate of Uniben Nig, NPMC of Nigeria and WACPs: He worked with FMC, Abeokuta, Nig; & CPD from Open University of the UK,
Nyengo Chiswakhata Mkandawire, BMBS, MCH(ORTH), FCS(ECSA), FRCS(ENG) is a Prof of Orthopaedic Surgery, HOD Surgery, COM, University of Malawi; Adjunct Prof, SOM/FHS, Flinders University, Adelaide Australia. Interested in HIV & Surgery; Medical Education; Pub/health Surg; the global burden of Surg dis in children
Ezeonwumelu JOC – [PGDE, M. Pharm, MPH, B. Pharm, BSc], is an Educationist, a Public Health Pharmacist, lecturer, HOD, and former Dean, Sch of Pharmacy, KIU Uganda. He is skilled in Clinical/pharmaceutical care, Toxicology, & phytochemistry analysis], Pharmaceutical Micob, and pharmacotherapy. His expertise in the therapy of tropical disease with medicinal herbs is an asset
Sadiq Yusuf is a Professor in Human Physiology and the VC, Uganda Technology and Management University, (UTAMU). The Special Journal of Open Research and Reviews [SJ-ORR} is very unique and delicate due to the broad nature of its scope and Professor Sadiq Yusuf talent in software engineering and use of advanced tech to deliver medical education makes him a big advantage
Awujo Nkem Chinedu is a Professor of Medical Parasitology and Head, Dept of MicroB and Parasitology, at the Federal University, Wukari, and the former Vice-Chancellor of Renaissance University, Ugbawka, Enugu state Nigeria. He is Interest in the prevention of Tropical Parasitic disease through a grass-root education campaign. and in Education administration and management.
Editorial Board Invitation
Join the first 100 world-class professional members of our editorial board and be quoted as pioneering editorial board members, and be listed as a member of the scientific and technical advisory committee (STAC) of the Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education [SJ-PSE]. You will be nominated for evaluation and admission into the committee of African Research Giants – Open Research. This is a new concept designed to be made of Researchers based in African Institutions who can show evidence of publishing 6 original manuscripts a year and some or all of those manuscripts have been cited at least 12 times the next year. For details contact our editorial office at email@example.com
Editorial board duties and membership
The editorial committee of special journal publications is made of the editorial office and editorial board. Editorial officers work in the editorial office to process manuscripts for review either by the editorial board members, or external reviewers. They also receive the reviewed and approved manuscripts and process them for publication. The editorial board is headed by the editor in chief, and the board duties are to receive a review and approve manuscripts before it is sent for publication.
Editor in chief works with the editorial team, external professional reviewers, authors, and editorial officers to process a manuscript before it is finally published. In special journal publications, the editor in chief is the highest decision making position vis-à-vis manuscript management and day to day running of the journal. However, administratively, the editor in chief is answerable to the strategic and technical advisory committee (STAC) of each journal. Therefore the duties of the editorial team may include but not limited to the following
The editors of Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education [SJ-PSE]are responsible for:
- the fast and transparent peer review process
- Providing the final judgment on the articles
- The editor should remember the policy of fast and effective peer review and further process,
- responsible for any query regarding reconsideration of
- selecting potential reviewers
- responsibility to contact selected reviewers
- convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers
- The editor should keep in mind the time required for reviewing articles
- If any special issue proposal is submitted to
- Allow for the timely topics and suggest potential guest Editors
- Editors should ensure the smooth functioning of the whole process in
- Editors should provide time to time input regarding the targeted readers’ Editors should comply with the guidelines and protocols provided by the publishing house.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed
- Being vigilant in avoiding delaying a manuscript
- Establishing guidelines for authors
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- reviewing policies for handling ethical
- Ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- State all sources of funding for research
- approved by the relevant institutional review boards or ethics committees
- Cultured cell lines were authenticated.
- Those regulations concerning the use of animals in research,
- List contributors who meet the journal’s criteria for authorship
- Reveal any potential conflicts.
- Share data or materials needed by other scientists to replicate the experiment.
- Cite and reference other relevant published work on which the submitted work is based.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content
- Provide written permission from any potentially identifiable individuals referred to
- Provide registration information for clinical trials
- Provide the CONSORT statement, for randomized trials.
- Provide the STARD flow diagram and checklist for diagnostic tests.
- Provide MOOSE guidelines for meta-analyses/observational studies.
- Provide STROBE checklists for cross-sectional observational studies.
- Provide QUOROM guidelines for reporting meta-analyses and systematic reviews
- Provide MIAME standards for microarray experiments.
- Provide discipline-specific standards for data sharing/archiving.
Editorial responsibilities toward Reviewers
- Assign papers for review to experts
- Establishing a process for reviewers to ensure the manuscript is a confidential
- Reviewers not allowed to use the manuscript content before it is published
- Providing them clear instructions on the scope, content, quality, and timeliness
- Requesting that reviewers identify any potential conflicts of interest
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews
- Requesting frequency that does not overtax any one reviewer
- Finding ways to recognize the contributions of reviewers,