Welcome to the Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education [Spec. j. philos. sociol. educ.], a biannual journal published by the Special Journals Publisher, publishing excellence beyond expectations
Journal in brief!
- Title: Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education
- Press: Special Journals Publisher
- Frequency: two times a year
- ISSN: 2710-1908
- Decision time: Four (4) weeks average from the submission date
- Rejection rate: 15%
- Journal start date: July 2020
- Impact factor: Ready in July 2024
- Aim/Mission: To publish/increase the available/accessible open-access peer-reviewed papers
- Vision: Getting the first things right via expanded quick access to a high-quality database
Status: Accepting papers
Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education [SJ-PSE], Volume 1, Number 2, January 1 and to June 30, 2021
Volume 1, issue 1 of Special Journal of Philosophy, Sociology, and Education [SJ-PSE] July 1 to December 31, 2020
- Publish your papers in 4 weeks [receipt, review, acceptance and online publication]
- See our United Kingdom and Chinese equipment showrooms and place your order now for the fast delivery of quality equipment minted directly from the UK and Chinese factories
- Please send your original unpublished manuscripts for peer review and publication here online or by email attached to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our line +256782101486 and +256703129679. We will acknowledge receipt of the manuscript within 24hrs.
- Special Journal of Sociology is not for the profit publication platform designed to increase the visibility, accessibility, distribution, availability, acceptability, and usage of all forms of Sociology manuscripts.
- Our Philosophy is to publish Sociology articles that are novel, accurate, error-free, logical, valid, verifiable, plagiarism-free, and are reproducible among others in such a way that it will aid sustainable development.
- Thanks to owners of FREE online pictures used for temporary DECORATION of the home page of our website. No strings or claims attached!!
- Pictures would be deleted should the terms of usage change.